If you’ve been in an online marketing space for a while, you’ve probably heard this phrase not once: money is in the list. Well, I am here to tell you this is not entirely true.
The real money is in the tribe. What it means is, you need to build a relationship with people to grow your own community of followers. People buy from those they know, like, and trust, so developing connection on a deeper level is incredibly important.
The truth is, growing your online business using an email marketing can be really tough now and very costly. But there is a simple, easy, and affordable solution – Facebook group.
Now it’s the best single time to start and grow your Facebook group. We all know that Facebook changes its algorithm and rules every few years and it is very likely FB groups will not work so well in the future as they’re working now.
So why Facebook group anyway?
- Facebook groups are entirely free. We don’t have to pay to use them, and they’re a great way to share a message, to build community, and ultimately monetize that community.
- It’s a great way to attract like-minded people to a common theme; people who are interested what you have to say – potential leads.
- Every time you create a post in the group, members will get notifications. They also will be notified on every comment to the post, so reach in the FB groups is naturally higher than in FB pages or email marketing.
- People are more open to share and engage in the groups, as they feel more comfortable and relaxed being a member of a friendly community.
- You can use groups to drive traffic to your blog posts, YouTube channel or product pages.
- You can run contests, challenges and live training to promote your services.
- And you can poll your members, which is going to be a tremendous way to know what your community needs, wants, and ultimately will be a way for you to shorten the content creation process for your business.
The bottom line is: Facebook groups are not the best strategy to generate hot leads for your business.
If you would like to learn how to start and grow your FB group and use organic lead generation strategies ask to join Smart Marketers Collective Group